Outdoors Card and Fishing License Information
For online purchase of outdoors card and license go to
LICENSE INFORMATION FOR NON-RESIDENTS
· Temporary Outdoors Card – You will need to purchase this if you have not fished in Ontario in the last 3 years or if you lost your card you will need to re-apply.
The following licenses are available for 8 days or seasonal:
· Sport License – This license allows you 4 walleye (3 under 18in. and 1 over or 4 under) 4 northern (3 under 27.5 in and 1 over 35in,
or 4 under 27.5in., NONE between 27.5 and 35in) 2 smallmouth bass (2 under 12 inches) 2 Lake Trout
· Conservation License – The same as the Sport License on half the limit; 2 walleye, 2 northern, 1 bass and 1 trout.
PLACES TO BUY YOUR LICENSE IN ONTARIO
· Outdoors Card Centre at 1-800-387-7011. Hunting/Fishing Outdoors Card purchases. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery via mail· Ontario Travel Information Centre as soon as you cross into Fort Frances from International Falls. The building is on your left. Ontario Travel Centre - Summer hours 7am - 7pm, Winter hours 8:30 - 5 pm, 7 days a week.
· The Great Bear Bait and Tackle Store, 10 km east of Fort Frances on Hwy 11. You will pass this store if you are heading to Hwy 502. Open 6am daily.
Rainy Lake Bait and Tackle,
712 Colonization Rd. E., Fort Frances, Ontario
· Bobby’s Sport Shop, Vermilion Bay, Ontario. Located 1 mile west of Hwy 105 turn-off. Hours: 6am to 10pm daily
When purchasing your hunting license, it has to be done at a vendor.
We recommend Bobby’s Sport Shop in Vermilion Bay, as it the closest to camp.
You will need to provide a current or past year hunting license from you home state.
Copyright 2005-2018 North Star Camps, All Rights Reserved